Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mandarin Zone 28 Oct 2009

Thanks for your conversion story. At first I didn't notice that there was an attachment to your email (just comments on the family). I was very disappointed that that was your conversion story, but then I saw the attachment and was comforted.

Anyways, there is a Mandarin zone now. This is probably so we won't be able to interact with Cantonese missionaries and corrupt them or pollute their language. I am not really feeling the love. Zone activities and functions will be especially lame because all the Mandarins see each other about three times a week as it is.

I think we need a battle call like "Mandarins! Asseeeemmmbblllle!!!!!!". I really am dying about what to write. Actually I did turn my study journal into a rhyme book. Everybody says that my raps are good, I'm pretty sure that it is my favorite talent that God gave me. It makes journal writing much more interesting and bearable. I wanna buy a drum machine so that I don't have to wait for someone who can beatbox to practice. The only thing that makes me upset is that I can't really rap for zone or district activities because it would just be for the Mandarins now, and I’m pretty sure they will get sick of me. I hope President Chan doesn't cut Christmas. I mean he is Chinese and they don't really celebrate it.

Elder Kershisnik came yesterday. I bet his Chinese thrashes.

I love all of you and if my emails don't suffice, tell me what you want to hear.


Hua Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment