Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Lost Email from Nov 12 is Revealed - compare to the recreated version

My apartment is really small and has roaches. The view is great. Nobody uses bikes in this mission. Only the office elders and APs use cars. I haven't noticed any new talents that will aid in missionary work. My companion is Elder Bendall. Transfers are every six weeks and this transfer has about four more weeks. Unfortunately, Chinese girls are attractive, but my companion is helping me not to become a "Larry" when I get back home. Elder Dodge or Daoqi Zhanglao said happy birthday/encouraging things. I am planning on writing him today.

Madagascar! all right! My favorite manager at the MTC cafeteria was from Madagascar. His name escapes me but I bet he is still there and Kevin should practice Malagasy and French with him when he goes to the MTC. it bugs me that I forgot his name. There are a lot of Indonesians here in Hong Kong if that means anything.

For Christmas I want the Maris Yahoo (however you spell his name) CD. I know dad knows who the Jew who does reggae is. I am dying from all the Mo tab. Maybe send me Christian heavy metal or rap as well. I think I might be able to find that in Hong Kong though.

By the way, speaking of probably inappropriate requests. I think that my mother shouldn't have asked Seely to give me a picture [mother was only doing what her son asked her to]. I feel really awkward about that. Her picture was nice though. I don't think I will print it off, but maybe I will. I think worshiping idols is against one of the 10 commandments. Why do the letters that I send take so long?

I really miss Grandma Wall. Sometimes I get really afraid to do something bad because I swear grandma is watching me. Isn't the spirit world on earth? I don't know. I should probably be more afraid that God is certainly watching me.

My language is progressing I think. I am just frustrated a little because I am certain dad's Mandarin is still better than mine. Why couldn't I have a little more genes from him and a lot less genes from Grandpa Blanchard?

I like hearing about the family. I really like hearing about James pupating. How tall is that guy? How big is his mustache? Is he gonna get fat like me? Everybody tells me I'm going to get skinny and they tell me all the examples of previous missionaries who went home completely different. I just haven't seen any before and after pictures or heard testimonials. There is another Mandarin right now who was supposedly (that's not how you spell it) just as fat as me. but he denies ever losing any weight. I can't wait to be his companion and learn his secrets.

I love you all,

hua zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment