Hello, Ni hao
My family I will only write to you two more times after this. I want to do a semester in Salt lake so I can be Elder So's roomate. When Tatiana chose classes for me I did take into consideration all of the cute girls that would be taking those classes and decided that I want to put off marriage for at least a year after my mission.
When Elder Holland visited and he punched me in the arm after he shook my hand. He hugged Elder Kershisnik. He went on to say that shaking our hands was basically a personal interview with each of us. Did I pass my interview?
I think way to much about the future, but my companion is very patient with me. he rocks man. At the begining of the transfer I was sick and while everybody was trying to convice me that I was "sick" he stuck with me. I really hope I don't seem like elder Wall's dying companions to elder Wyatt. I got my flight plans from the mission today as well as from you, I am totally trunkified.
I will have to pass on the silk. This is a pretty modern city, so silk is insanely expensive and ordering it on the internet would be way cheaper. I do have a hello kitty on my backpack though to remind everyone that I served in Asia.
I realised that maybe the most righteous desire of my heart at this point in my mission would be to someday have the opportunity to do the Lord's work while in Mainland China with the people I love. Instead I am stuck in a different place among people I don't serve. I am more trunky for the mainland than for BYU, that's for sure.
Congradulations Tatiana.
Anyway, I'll see you all in about three weeks. Keep me posted if any more babies are born between now and then.
I love you all
Hua zhanglao
PS got packages from laura and family. The comic book laura rodriguez sent me is funny. The candy was gone the day I opened the package.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment