Dear Family,
So I guess that nine thirty pm is fine for you to call but I just got transfered from Macau so my new number is XXXX-XXXX. I'm in Tun Mun, just like I called it. Elder Edwards new companion is Filipino and is a Cantonese missionary. I predict Mandarin work will die over there. But before that they will baptize Julian, who is a stud (Mandarin). His date is for the 15th.
Goodness I miss that place. I can honestly say that those were the happiest times of my life
On the bright side, I'm a district leader again right before I finish my mission. Although I have the zone leaders and sisters in my district. I think it will be funny to be a district leader with the worst numbers in the district by far. I guess its probably nothing special to be district leader, but I was pretty hurt after I was fired the first time so I kinda feel a little more loved now. I totally have a lot of wisdom I could share, my district meetings are gonna be way rad, I'm up for suggestions for games and object lessons or spiritual messages.
Anyway, I am pretty trunky. Elder Holland is coming on the 24th and I am terrified that he might want to interview me or something. That's what happened when the Asia area seventies came. I think he seems like he would be intimidating.
I can't wait to call my mama. I think that it is really awesome that Ka Dixiong is Peter's neighbor. I really liked him. He is one of my most favorite Larrys. Their son is seriously weird and naughty sometimes. I am pretty sure he's bit me and spat at me before. Rui Sen is his Chinese name. I don't think I have room for airsoft guns in my suitcase because of all the books I'm taking home. I do remember losing the clip to one of Ka Dixiong's pistols once.
So I don't have to much to say, I will talk to you guys on Mother's Day anyway.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment