Sunday, May 29, 2011

5/11/11 Can we Keep Him?

Dear Mom, You could have just asked me my password for BYU and I could have told you instead of making me change it and then tell you. Its okay though it inconvenienced (that's not how you spell it) me for like five seconds.

I will not be ready to go shopping when I get back home. Least of all for any items or articles of clothing that can be obtained at Mr. Mac. I will do my best only to wear a white shirt and tie and perhaps a suit, depending on the temperature, once a week.

I thank you for all that you do for me, I will only write home like four more times after this. Pretty crazy, but I'm not counting down.

Really short email okay this week? The mission is just same old same old only its really hot and I wet my pillow by night with all the sweat, kinda like Nephi only without tears.

I love you all
Hua zhanglao

P.S. Also acutally, Elder So did get accepted to LDSBC and is coming in September. I am pretty sure he wants to try and live with us. I will get the details this week. I totally want to be his roommate somehow. Maybe I can just go to the BYU center in Salt lake, or skip a semester of singing and dancing and just like work and stuff.

Please mommy can we keep him? I am sure you would love him and think that he is so cute in a chinese way.

No comments:

Post a Comment