Hey, Tatiana,
Thanks for signing me up for classes. I hope it wasn't a hassle as a result of you having a baby any second now. Good luck, I am totally praying for you and the baby, I hope all goes as smoothly as possible. Um but why did you sign me up for sissy classes? I guess that I need them so I can function in a society that is fifty percent ladies. I kinda don't want to dance or sing. I think elementary education sounds kind of interesting. Thanks for everything though, I suppose I will just endure those classes with a positive outlook and be really open and a good sport about it.
I wish you signed me up for body combat or ultimate fighting or mixed martial arts or something. Then I can lose weight and train to be a cage fighter. Whatever.
We have a baptism on the 29th of a really cool Mandarin lady who was a headquarter referal. Somehow her grandpa was a member. So strange, her name is Liu Jiemei and she is a widow with a son about our age. She is so powerful and is a lawyer. She also sings really well. I think she thinks I'm cool.
Anyway, I can't wait to come home. I am suprised how much I can still accomplish with so little time left. Holland will come and visit next week on tuesday. I feel slightly nervous for some reason. He is probably the most passionate and vicious one out of them all.
So I don't have much to say still. I'll see you in about thirty days.
Hua Zhanglao
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment