Thursday, December 2, 2010

11/17/10 This letter leaked the new calling and had to be held back. . .

Good luck dad. It sounds like your already busy life just got about as busy as it could possibly get. Try and take it easy will you. Watch your blood pressure and stuff.

I am kind of excited actually to go back "home" to a new ward. I am totally willing to do whatever ridiculous calling my father is inspired to give me. Who knows, maybe I'll stay up there and go to U of U. I as of now have no idea what to do with my life after the mission. That is a good thing no? I think so. I am so caught up in the work that it doesn't seem to matter what happens in my future.

We can probably get four baptisms this transfer. We have one for the 28th and two for the 5th. And probably a miscellaneous will get in there too. There is this eighteen year old girl named Sister Wang who has an atheist eight year old brother. I think the brother could probably get baptised too eventually. Brother Xia finally quit drinking. I hope you can meet him one day. He might not be in hong kong when you get here. His baptism will go through on the 28th. That will make me feel pretty satisfied because I was the one who originally found him and I will get numbers from him. His beloved "Ai Ren" as he calls her will come this sunday and then on his baptism will come too. I hope to one day baptise her and his daughter "Ma Fan" or "pain in the neck" as he calls her.

I am still with Yu this transfer and Kershisnik is training. LIfe cant get much better. except if I go back to macau. Speaking of which, AP LI went to macau. His Little brother got his call to be a mandarin in hong kong. I hope I can train AP LI's brother; I will totally trun him against his brother if I do. AP stole Sister Zhao and Macau. I will totally get him back by training his brother.

So thats about all I have to say, I love you all.

Hua Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment