Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/2/10 -Xia's Wife and Daughter

It sure feels like there are a lot more family gatherings now that I am on my mission. I expect to have one as soon as I get back home. It feels like its been two or so years since I have been to California I'm about over due.

I am so happy that I have such a strong and united family. I feel so bad for those people up in the mainland who can only have one spoiled brat and no uncles or aunts. I also feel really bad for all the orphans that have parents who didn't deem them good enough to keep. I am so glad that I can be a fat American who is way more spoiled than the average spoiled brat only child in China. I am totally working on fixing my problem with being a brat.

We still have to baptise Xia's wife and daughter. he went to mainland and won't be back for two months. I remember him saying that he had quit smoking for a half a year once but still picked it back up. I am certain it had to do with pressure from friends that brought him back into smoking after half a year. So now I hope he can endure these next two months in mainland. We will finally get to meet his daughter on the 12th accompanied by Sister Xia.

There is my family, they don't live in Hong Kong and I really doubt that they will be able to help the branch out for too much longer, but it feels like I can leave my mission with a sense of being successful. I hope I can visit them later in life and still see them being strong and sealed and stuff. I hope their daughter can go on a mission or something. She's graduating soon, so they will probably all leave very soon.

I really don't have much to say. I have not really lost much weight on my mission, except for the weight of the hair on my head. Chinese is pretty fun, I like my mission and still faithlessly wait to go back to Macau.

Nothing has changed much, which is probably a bad sign, but I am still so positive and hopeful. I truly miss you guys, even though I never thought I would. I think you should all move to c\China with me, its pretty much where we belong.

Tell me how I can be amaizing and how my letters can me more informative and interesting. Farewell comrads!

I love you all

华长老

接着天父永恒救恩计划,家庭能在一起,
我希望与家人永远同住,那条道路主已经说明,

那道路主已经说明

No comments:

Post a Comment