Thursday, September 17, 2009

Elder Bendall and Question Answers

Can you tell me all about your transfer? I stayed in kwai fong but my trainer left. my area is still west kowloon. We have like twenty investigators. we have like seven recent converts. Elder Bendall is my new companion's name.
Thomas wants to know if you are being good. I am trying hard. my new companion is a night and day difference from my trainer elder lee.
Jerrica wants to know how many people you have taught? I have been in many lessons. I don't teach too much because Elder Lee talked alot. I want to change this move.
Alyssa wonders how many people have "you" baptized?I have only baptized one. My very first week. I think that Elder Lee had a personal thing about mainland visitors, so he refused to go to the temple and teach them several times.
Daniel askd how can you learn to speak Chinese?The only way is through the gift of tongues. Asking Dad would be better.
I want to know what your apartment is like? Roaches. I am the apartment leader. Which means I tell people to clean up and stuff.
How many rooms, bedroom rooms, is it a house or an apartment?1, apartment. Hong Kong is way small.
How many people live there?4
Do you have a speaker to open a gate or anything?no, we have a guard who sits at the bottom. The guard lets missionaries in with no hesitation.
What kind of a car do you drive?I have a car?
What do you eat when you get to pick at home?ramen. There is a whole two isles of ramen in the store.
What are your favorite foods there?McDonalds, KFC, ramen


Please don't send a pouch system. It will be of no use. I actually am going to probably die. My new companion is really generous though. I honestly have three white shirts. The washing machine puts rust on my clothes. For some reason nobody else has this occur. I have like no reserve funds either. I still feel the Spirit and have a love and desire to serve the mandarin speakers of Hong Kong.

I always have to say upsetting things and then leave with an overall tone of optimism.

I am pretty sure that we will get two convert baptisms this move reguardless of how bad my language is.

I really like my new investigators. We got about six at once. It was a rather large family. They are all coming to church. Then they will be progressing investigators.

There is one recent convert that I really enjoy. His name is chester. I can't wait to use him as a member present to bail us out when we can't speak Chinese. He probably needs some time though.

K I love you

Don't worry too much about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment