Thursday, September 17, 2009

Purchasing and Clothing Destruction

Dear family,

To sister Rodriguez: I think that's a bogus idea. Those babies are so cute!! I dunno about the naked pictures though, gave my companion a bit of a shock.

It really seems like someone attacked my clothes with a knife. They're all slashed up. My reboks and shirt and suit. very suspicious, it was probably me somehow. So nothing really exciting is happening here because its the mtc.

I enjoy how the mandarin lunch ladies who were my coworkers are also fake investigators in the TA place.

I cant stop myself from purchasing so many products at the book store. I have bought nearly every Mandarin book available and it was hard to stop myself from getting Cantonese things too. I really like my childrens Book of Mormon Stories. I can read it no problem, its just that the real BoM is hard.

We WILL be able to read the real thing by the time we're out of here. Especially with the Lord's help.

I am 240 pounds about 60 pounds more than last summer. Whatever, Hong Kong will make me sweat it all off in a disgusting uncomforable manner.

I really don't know what to say and I cant remember the fifty questions that Laura asked me. I'm not too faithful at journal writing, mostly because I'm sick of writing uninteresting things that occur in my life.

I love you bunches and can't wait till I have experiences that knock your socks off.

Elder Wall (Hua Zhanglao)

No comments:

Post a Comment