I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing my email. I should hurry before people get the wrong idea. Speaking of the Estonian, I have been meaning to tell you about an Estonian fellow who lives in our apartment complex whom we played badminton with once. I am pretty sure he's gay though so we probably won't meet with him again. Elder Reber was too handsome for his own good.
Anyways now am going to be with Elder Reber's MTC companion who is name Elder Cowser, his is really tall. Elder Reber is international now and "Guess Who" is still in my spot in Macau. I am really excited to be with Elder Cowser, he is really tall and athletic, but I am pretty sure I can run faster than him, he doubts it.
I really want a family to baptise, Zhu family just got back and we probably should meet them on Saturday. I think we should get a few more families just in case the Zhu family doesn't turn out.
I feel my mission isn't quite over. I hope I can get a family and then I will be satisfied. That's all I want, probably the greatest desire of my life right now. I want something to show for myself when I get back home. In many ways I'm pretty much the same. Probably a little more righteous and patient with others flaws. Im a little less patient with my self.
How is my father's Chinese? I really want to read the art of war and the analects and journey west and three kingdoms and dao de jing. I bet it will be decades before my Chinese abilities will be able to tackle that kind of literature. Is that what your're studying dad? I tell everyone I want to be just like my dad when I grow up. I totally brag about you way to much.
I love you all,
Hua zhanglao
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment