Thursday, July 29, 2010

Only Elder Kevin Wall Wrote to me :(

Hey Elder Wall,

Thanks for writing me, if you hadn't I wouldn't have received a single email. I did get your letter in the MTC. I just figured that I would write you an email one day because snail mail sucks. I am doing alright I just don't have much visible work being done. You can use your hotmail? Elder Sexywall huh?

Thanks for telling me about the Atonement and how Christ didn't really get anything in return from us for doing it. I am a pretty selfish person who needs to learn to do things for free.

It was so great to hear from you. You really are an example to me and I wish I could be your companion, or at least be your roomate again. I wonder how many chinese people live in Madagascar. When you read your call letter was the first thing you said "I like to move it move it"? I am almost positive it was. Tell me about the lemours man.
You can stop reading if you wan't the rest of the letter might be just like a waste of time. I love you dude. You are powerful.

We have a pregnant lady who can't probably be baptised until after she gives birth, she is way powerful for not having any religious background. She repeats what we say in a more simple and concise way to make sure that she is understanding what we are teaching. Her doctrine is way more thorough than ours. She totally knew that there was an apostasy after christ died, she said so before we taught her about it. She has a son who is twenty as well, kinda weird to have children twenty years apart but that's mainland chinese people for you. I wonder how big the gap is between Tatiana and Daniel. We are gonna jam with her older son one day.

The whole family is from Inner Mongolia. They aren't mongolians though and they don't ride horses or drink yaks blood or fermented mare's milk. I bet they don't even know who Ghengis Khan is. Disapointment. Even if they were that awesome, I dont think pregnant ladies can or should ride horses while shooting arrows at villigers.

I get to go to the temple today. I am excited. Initiatories are not that meaningful because the workers do it all in Cantonese at a billion miles an hour while mumbling. I feel the spirit there though. I am so extremely lucky to have a temple for my own. I am still working on a photo of it but my camera battery is dead and of course I can't find the charger.

You are all on vacation anyway and can't write me, so I dont mind not sending photos or writing a really lame letter mainly addressed to my cousin Elder Wall

I love you all,

Elder Cuz (Hua Zhanglao)

No comments:

Post a Comment