Friday, February 12, 2010

Hulk with Green Skin

2/11/10
Actually, I have my camera and cord but I can't reach the USB hole because its with the CPU several feet above my head. Do you know what kind of chip I have for my camera; its kind of a special one that nobody really has I fear you purchased the wrong one over there. Plus all things computer are way cheaper here than in America.

Do I still have to pray for Ezra or is he okay? That really scares me. He is pretty much adorable. I definitely have to pray for Peter right? I guess Kevin as well. I learned tricks in the MTC to avoid the time limit. One is through notepad; just write your letters in the notepad application and when you're done, log in to the email and copy and paste the letters. This saves all the time spent on writing letters and then gives you a ton of time to read letters. Another way is to type the days date as a password instead of your birthday, for some reason the time limit never pops up. I incorporated a strategy of both while in the MTC, which is the only way I could avoid my mom calling leadership to scold me.

I wish I could do that now, I only have twenty minutes left after reading all the traumatizing (if that's how you spell it) letters about Ezra. I also enjoyed deciphering the Spanish letter that was sent to me, about mocos in a nariz aftecting respirar. Kind of scary though.

Right now is the holidays so the work is pretty much slow, especially for Mandarins, everybody is back in the mainland with family. So on Sunday I predict only missionaries being at church. I hear pretty soon Hong Kong becomes a ghost town on the streets and nobody is out trying to receive the gospel. But I heard that in International zone, all the domestic workers get off and so they just roam the streets on Hong Kong Island and a ton of missionary work gets done over there with Filipinas, Indonesians and Thai ladies. I think I might get sent there next transfer.

My breakfast always includes an egg ham and cheese sandwich and a high potency multi vitamin. When I eat ramen I place "choy" or "cai" (in mandarin) in my noodles, which is just like vegetables and sometimes I place awesome frozen dumplings in the water too while its boiling. I am pretty dang healthy, although still obese, and one day I will come back looking like the hulk with green skin from all the choy that I eat every day. And we actually do pretty well with members and investigators feeding us, we call this occurrence a "chang out" or "qing out" in Mandarin. And I have only been sick twice, probably food poisoning both times because of the suspicious way in which they handle and prepare their chicken over here. But that which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger right?

I just doesn't really know what to write one. That's the way my trainer spoke English although his English was pretty dang powerful.

Maybe that’s all I have to say,

I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment